If you’re going to work and travel in Australia and
you’re from a country that’s not eligible for a Working Holiday Visa then this
is the visa you need.
WITH THIS VISA YOU CAN:
- Stay in Australia for up to 12 months.
- You can leave and re-enter Australia as many times as you like in that
- You must enter Australia within 12 months of the date your visa is
- The 12 months starts on the day you arrive in Australia.
- You can do any kind of short-term work in Australia to help pay for your
- You can work for the same employer for a maximum of 6 months, or for
more than 6 months in certain circumstances.
- You can study for up to 4 months.
- You can extend this visa and get a second Work and Holiday Visa by
completing 3 months of specified work (usually farm work) in regional
- You must be a citizen of and hold a valid passport from one of these
countries. (Have a pop up with the list of countries.*See list below.)
- You must be 18 to 30 years old (inclusive).
- You must have a tertiary qualification.
- You must be able to speak at least functional English.
- You are required to provide a Letter of Support from your government,
unless you are from Argentina, Austria, Chile, Israel, China, Portugal, Spain,
Singapore or the United States of America.
- You must not have previously entered Australia on a Work and Holiday
- You should have sufficient money to support yourself in Australia or a
- You can’t be accompanied by dependent children.
- You must be outside of Australia when you apply for this visa and cannot
enter Australia until it has been granted.
You must be a citizen of and hold a valid
passport from one of these countries:
- United States
- We can apply for your Work and Holiday
Visa for you, so you don’t have to worry about it!
- If you’ve already applied for your visa
you can still book Oz Intro.
- If you’d like us to apply for it just
select it on our booking form. If you’ve already booked then just contact us
and let us know and we’ll apply for it.
- We will then email you our visa application
form to get all the information we need from you. It’s very important that the
information you give us is correct and that you enter your name exactly as it
is in your passport. You will need your passport when filling in the form.
- If any of your information changes
after you have filled in the form (such as your passport number) it’s very
important that you let us know.
- We recommend that you do not book your
flights until your visa is approved. Or if you do want to book them make sure
you can at least change the dates.
- We will apply for your visa
approximately 3 months before your Oz Intro start date.
- Typically it takes approximately 3 to 4
weeks for this visa to be granted. If you have a criminal record, have been in
the armed forces or want to work in a hospital or with children in Australia
your visa will take longer to be approved.
- We will notify as soon as your visa is
approved or if we require more information from you.
- Once it’s approved we will email you
your Visa Grant Letter. You will need to give this to your Employer when you
start a job in Oz, so it’s a good idea to print this letter and bring it with
you to Oz.
- Your visa will be electronically linked
to your passport. You will not get a label in your passport.
- If your visa is declined for any reason
unfortunately The Department of Home Affairs in Australia do not issue refunds
for declined visa applications, therefore we are not able to refund you either.
COST: £289 / EUR 349 / $485 AUD / $399 USD
If you have any questions about the Work and
Holiday Visa or just about working in Australia in general just get in touch